September 4, 2014

Wordless Wednesday (A Day Late And With Words :)


I tried to upload these yesterday, but work was slamming busy (yay!! slamming busy = I might actually pay my bills this month :) and my computer was acting stupid and so it just never got done.
 
But here is Miss Thang in all her glory. One of the barn mates loves photography and she went out to take some photos of her handsome gelding in the pasture next to the Dynamic Duo. Apparently Gem didn't want to be left out of the fun and started carrying on making a fool of herself for some attention. She would throw a hissy fit then pause to look and make sure she was being watched then throw another one. Eventually the lady caved and took some fun pics of Gemmie as well and sent them to me. I love them because they show her sassy side versus the "I'm half dead, why are you trying to kill me" side she always plays up for me when I have my camera.
 
 







3 comments: